1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
5 replies
16.05.2023, 12:15
500 error accessing the boxing site
Congratulations, we cannot go to SRM in the morning boxing - https://admin.uatech.pro/cc/
1 answer
16.05.2023, 10:03
Changing the time format
How to change the date format from American (year, month, day) to Ukrainian (day, month, year)?
7 replies
16.05.2023, 08:26
I can't find a letter template to edit it.
I can't find a letter template to edit it. There is no letter in the standard template for sending via e-mail
3 answer
The integration with Rozetka stopped working
As of yesterday, orders from the outlet to onebox stopped being imported. Moreover, today's new order was imported. And yesterday's 2 are n...
4 answer
15.05.2023, 14:47
Do not unload products from hidden categories on OpenCart
In the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" You need to add a checkbox "Do not upload products in a hid...
6 replies
15.05.2023, 12:29
Where can I see the amount of memory used on the company's cloud?
The situation is as follows. A month ago, I uploaded products with images. The image took about 5 GB of memory on the cloud. I paid for the occupie...
How to delete a mistakenly created company?
Congratulations! Created a company by mistake. How can I remove it? thank you
2 answer
15.05.2023, 10:54
"TTN forwarding delivery" add to "Fields involved in the search"
Guys, please add the search field "TTN redirect delivery" in the "Fields involved in the search". Thanks in advance.
3 answer
14.05.2023, 11:23
Install an SSL certificate
Good day! Please install an SSL certificate
2 answer
BAAs Dev.
13.05.2023, 00:45
Finalization of the block "Filter for the price platform Rozetka" and their correct export by Automation.
In the product card, it is necessary to refine the ability to add an unlimited number of value options in the “Value” line. What would it look like...