1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
10.08.2023, 12:45
Product photos are not included in opencart
Good day. I connected the second integration with openkart, but the photos do not load Here are the settings https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/app/...
URGENTLY!!! Export of leftovers does not work on Horoshop
Good afternoon, since yesterday, leftovers have not been exported to good. Here is a screenshot https://prnt.sc/SzSGzykB-Egv
1 answer
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
10.08.2023, 09:00
There is no company in the list. Unable to pay billing
sand.1b.app this box is missing from the list of companies, which is why I can't pay for it
4 answer
09.08.2023, 14:49
Emails not opening from notification center
There are several letters in the notification center, one opens correctly, when you open the rest, it redirects to the mail integration setting. Th...
11 replies
Emails not being sent from box to gmail addresses
Hello boxing tcbs.crm-onebox.com. Emails are not sent to gmail addresses when exporting products and it is not possible to recover passwords in you...
3 answer
09.08.2023, 12:38
Installing SSL
Good day. You need to reinstall the certificate at box.chinim.com.ua
2 answer
08.08.2023, 17:09
The filter by product brand does not work in processes! It's not the first time
When you click on the field with the choice of brands, a drop-down list with brands does not appear. The problem is in the supplier orders section....
1 answer
08.08.2023, 16:50
There is no export of products from Onebox to Wordpress
Good day! Exporting products from Onebox to Wordpress using the automatic action "WordPress / Export products" does not work. 1. How to und...
Automatic addition of payments to the business process
Good afternoon, please tell me how to correctly configure the automatic distribution of bank statements, in the automation settings, the statement ...
6 replies
07.08.2023, 20:08
A bug in the export of goods to Khorozhop
Nothing was changed, but suddenly the export of goods began to take place only starting with the product 1006775 and ending with the product 100903...