1b.app
Link copied -

Automation does not work

Good day!
Does anyone know why the action in automation "Automatically create a process on a given day of the week" does not work?
It is necessary that every day a certain process is created at a certain time.
I set the date and time, but it does not work. To this, I added the same action for another process with the setting to also create a process every day (another process). In fact, the action works, but not every day, but once a week or two (I didn't pay attention, now I won't say for sure, because I deleted these processes).
What am I missing? Is it possible to select several days of the week in one action or do you need to create a separate action for each day of the week?
Simply, even when I choose one day, the BP is still not created....
Example settings https://prnt.sc/4Pncr4M9p_tO
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
The problem is that the action forms the key of the process in which the date and identifier of the responsible person appear - and it checks the impersonation of the process.
You indicated 2 actions with the same person responsible - and as I understand it, you create one action, and the other does not find the first process.
As an option, you can make changes to the action so that the "key" is formed taking into account the name+BP
16.02.2024, 09:20
Original comment available on version: ua

Good day!
Thanks for the answer. But, to be honest, I still did not understand what I need to fill in and what not in this action. I reread it 50 times))) Changed the settings as soon as possible, removed some fields, left others. But it does not work with any changes. What exactly do I need to fill out?
I have to fill in the name of the process and specify which BP should be started, but I don't need to specify the time and the person responsible?
https://prnt.sc/DelKA42YV0g5
I changed all these options)) removed one, left the other, removed both, added both)))
And one more moment - should at least one such process already be created before? Like, this action should take data based on a previously created process (responsible person and time of creation of this process)?
22.02.2024, 09:02
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment