1b.app
Link copied -

CHECKBOX. Error. No check is created.

Good day.
Need help from technical support.
After replacing the EPC key, checks are not generated. I keep getting the message: "Invalid access token". Changed cashier passwords, registered with a new cashier in the check box. In onebox, I deleted the old settings and created a new one. Nothing helps.
This is the answer given by the checkbox support "We are not blocking you, the problem is that your srm sends us requests with an access token - from the old cashier. You need to contact the support of your system with a request to clear the access token for the cashier, or prescribed a new one".
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
As far as I know - the token is cached relative to the cashier's login, and when an "Invalid access token" error is received when opening a change, it is reset.
Perhaps you are trying to fiscalize the check already when the change is open - there I added a check for the above error - when it is received, the old token will be deleted and a new one must be generated upon repeated request.
Please check, but if the problem persists - provide an example of the process in which the error occurs.
14.02.2024, 13:55
Original comment available on version: ua

Бондар Олександр Петрович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Thanks, it worked. I started the fiscalization manually - it gave an error, I started it again - it created. I haven't checked the automatic creation yet - crowns have flown.
14.02.2024, 14:14

Bondar Oleksandr Petrovich wrote:
I haven’t checked the automatic creation yet - the crowns have flown out.

Minute cron works.
14.02.2024, 14:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you. Everything works.
14.02.2024, 14:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment