1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
27.10.2021, 11:36
Bulk adding storage bins
In the box https://supero.crm-onebox.com/ there is a need to add warehouse cells in bulk (download from xls) - how can this be done? Additional que...
5 replies
27.10.2021, 11:34
Improvement of the action for importing payments from private "Privat24 Autoclient Statement of Accounts"
It is necessary to add in it the choice of an additional field of the process from which to take the rate, if the payment was successfully linked t...
Sample
How can I activate the ability to edit a Template23 template?
8 replies
27.10.2021, 10:11
blocking the face record of the spivrobitnik
Renewal password not shown region. record
9 replies
27.10.2021, 09:53
the boxing interface does not show up, so nothing
Good afternoon, I added two spivrobitniks to the system. Ale stink, sorry, do not download any menus, any contacts, just the right interface. I che...
1 answer
Applying the promotional code amount to process products
We have the functionality of promotional codes, and more specifically, a block in the admin part, in which you can enter a promotional code and wri...
2 answer
27.10.2021, 00:13
Guys, now there is automation for "Payment Accounts", but can you finish the automation for "Payment Categories"?
2015862524 - Added variables to the action "Calculate and write a value to an additional field if conditions are met"
Variables have been added for the "Calculate and write a value to an additional field if the conditions are met" action: [orderproduct_pr...
2015859968 - The functionality of the subprocess block has been improved
For the block of subprocesses, the setting "Download a file when clicking on a link in an additional field with the type "File"&quot...
5 replies
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
26.10.2021, 22:32
Can't create TTN meest express (Mist Express)
Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/54582/meestexpressinvoice/ When I try to create a TTN, I can't select a branch Integration is r...