1b.app
Link copied -

Saving filters by processes

Answers:

In the calendar, it shows the saved filters for those PSU types that are available for viewing in the calendar (such a setting is in the PSU type).
So, if the current user does not have saved filters among those types of BP, then he will not see the filters saved for them.
07.12.2021, 16:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Maxim, I don’t quite understand, I saved two filters http://joxi.ru/D2PnleQHwj7eZr, the process is displayed on the calendar.
It's cool that the saved filter also saves the calendar/list display type. But still, when I go to the calendar - I don't see saved filters here
That is, being in the calendar, I cannot go to another saved filter, I need to go to the list of processes and select another saved filter there
10.12.2021, 11:47

The problem is that when you switch from the calendar to "My processes as a list" - filters by type order are displayed (and filters are saved for them).
But when you go to the calendar - filters by the order type are displayed there, but the saved ones are collected for all BP types that are displayed in the calendar - and there is no order type output (if you add, the saved filters by this type will be available).
As far as I know, the logic has been changed in OS, and it seems like the specified project plans to migrate to OS - so this "problem" is probably not so relevant.
14.12.2021, 15:47

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The problem is that when you switch from the calendar to "My processes as a list" - filters by type order are displayed (and filters are saved for them).
But when you go to the calendar - filters by the order type are displayed there, but the saved ones are collected for all BP types that are displayed in the calendar - and there is no order type output (if you add, the saved filters by this type will be available).

Maxim, I correctly understand that this is a refinement? because part :

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
if you add, saved filters by this type will be available

I do not get you. Can I add something now? Or is it just to improve?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
As far as I know, the logic has been changed in OS, and it seems like the specified project plans to migrate to OS - so this "problem" is probably not so relevant.

the task is more than relevant, the process of switching to the OS is suspended
20.12.2021, 13:27

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
I do not get you. Can I add something now? Or is it just to improve?

Yes, go to the types of processes that are displayed in the LC - and add.
After display all together based on the types that are displayed in the calendar.
24.12.2021, 16:56

Maxim didn't understand what to do.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

what is displayed in the LC? Right in LC? I need to display the saved filters in the calendar. For example, the process https://crm.hlr.ua/admin/shop/workflow/102/constructor/ , what and where to include in order to see the saved filters when working in the calendar display?
For example, I have saved the filter https://crm.hlr.ua/dashboard/?filtermanagerid=67985&filterclientid%5B%5D=&am... 5D=949&statusid%5B%5D=1179&statusid%5B%5D=951&statusid%5B%5D=953&statusid%5B%5D=1180&statusid%5B%5D=1181&statusid%5B%5D=1182&statusid%5B%5D=1183&statusid%5B%5D= 1184&statusid%5B%5D=1221&statusid%5B%5D=1635&filteremployerid%5B%5D=&filtermode=calendar&ok=1
and when I'm in My processes list, I see this saved filter and go through it, but when I'm in calendar processes, there are no saved filters http://joxi.ru/DmBYwJDsqgYQwr, and employees all work it is in the calendar, they need the saved filters here. How to display a list of saved filters in a calendar?
12.01.2022, 17:17

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich OneBox production wrote:
After display all together based on the types that are displayed in the calendar.

Typo, meant calendar.
Go to the list by types, create filters there - and for those types that are displayed in the calendar and you have saved filters in the lists - they will be available in the panel.
13.01.2022, 15:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment