1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
API stopped working after update
Good afternoon. The day before yesterday, we upgraded to a new version on our server (there was OneBox, it became OneBox OS), and after that the AP...
6 replies
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
26.08.2021, 22:58
Does not search for TTN Miss Express in the global search
There is an order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/49069/edit/ There is TTN in the order I'm trying to look for this TTN in the GP bu...
7 replies
BAAs Dev.
26.08.2021, 21:51
BUG in the work of the Blacklist and Binding List
There is an automation on XML import from the supplier. In the settings of which it is configured that new products are not created, but go to Bind...
2 answer
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
26.08.2021, 19:22
the choice of categories in the client's office is not displayed (viewing the process)
In the client's account, when selecting products through the "Search for products" block, the tree of product categories is not displ...
Product warehouse journal in the product card
Is it possible to use the tab to display the warehouse log for the product in the card itself, so as not to take several actions to view the wareho...
Tree (path) of finding a product in the catalog
Is it possible to make the path of the folder with the product in the Catalog visible? in the previous box, it was convenient that the product cou...
6 replies
26.08.2021, 17:06
Space parameters
Change, be kind, alone in the world at the parameters of the Ukrainian mail:
4 answer
26.08.2021, 16:16
Showing products on the main page and an incomplete list of categories
Kind! I ran into two issues while working with the site on OneBox. 1. Is it possible to show specific products on the main page? 2. In total, we ha...
8 replies
26.08.2021, 16:05
OS - Multiple search fields
Tell me, is it possible to make a search in several fields, and not in one, as it is now? Those. make a multi-select?
2 answer
26.08.2021, 15:18
OS - Block "Recent contact business processes"
There are two glitches in this block that we found: 1. Show go button send to 404 page. 2. When the block is collapsed, it is not clear that it can...