1b.app
Link copied -

Store transfer from Joomla + VirtueMart

There is a store on Joomla 3 + VirtueMart, which works in conjunction with the old version of OneBox. Lately it has been running very slowly. Tell me which engine you can switch to as painlessly as possible, so that at the same time you can transfer all products with a description, photo, characteristics and additional fields (I can create an xml feed with this data), categories, menus, and so as not to fall too much in the search results, and at the same time upgrade to the latest OneBox.
In addition, a lot is now tied to the work of the CSVI Pro component to update availability and prices from suppliers and generate feeds for market places and price aggregators. All of this needs to continue to work.
Also, the new CMS should have all the modern functionality of the store (personal account, product filter, product comparison, wish list, etc.), a fast and convenient mobile version and maximum integration with the new version of One Box OS.
Who can perform such work - offer the cost, te
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

i would choose between opencart and ok
24.09.2021, 10:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment