1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
22.01.2022, 10:52
How to display values in monetary format (1000.00) when generating a document. With two decimal places.
In the document template, I display the values of the price of the goods (the product field) and, for example, Reduction (an additional product fie...
3 answer
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
22.01.2022, 10:23
How can I copy an addendum field to a payment in an addendum field to a process?
Additional payment fields https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/financefield/ How can you copy data from them in additional fields to the process before wh...
4 answer
21.01.2022, 18:04
MPE in check
Good day How to transfer the information about the MPE in a check? It is necessary to convey "WITHOUT MPE" How about an instruction? Rece...
8 replies
CEO, owwa.com.ua
21.01.2022, 16:19
Related products in Onebox OS
Good afternoon, tell me, on MVP they used such a concept as related products - they were displayed when searching in the order and managers could i...
PPO
Have you installed PPO Cashalot, tell me if it is possible to synchronize it with CPM? Maybe there will be an app in the near future?
Mailbox integration error
Knocks out an error in synchronization with mails. Sends letters from CRM. Sends constant errors to ate. mail. IMAP: Connection failed to mmastyle....
4 answer
21.01.2022, 14:45
The process does not go to the stage
Good afternoon! This order does not go to the "Shipped" stage (it gives an error): https://crm.hotsalon.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/50...
12 replies
NovaPoshta custom directories stopped working after migration to OneBox OS
After migration to OneBox OS, NovaPoshta custom directories stopped working. Does not find cities that were only in custom directories. Attached is...
1 answer
After migrating to One Box OS, the link to the client's account stopped working
After migrating to One Box OS, the link to the client's account sent via Viber stopped working. I am attaching screenshots. Tell me what to fix...
9 replies
21.01.2022, 14:07
Contract Variables
Good afternoon. I am creating a contract template and ran into a problem with the output of variables. I have variables in legal entities (for exam...