1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
MVP - evaluate the refinement by an alternative filter by product category
In the personal account there is now a filter by product categories in the form of a drop-down list . It is necessary to finalize the alternative ...
5 replies
12.10.2021, 14:28
Shutdown rrc
The setting with disabling prc does not work, you can disable prc, but you can’t go to additional settings
6 replies
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
12.10.2021, 14:08
Box access tab
Hello! The profile does not display the Client Box Access tab. Tell me this is how it should be?
5 replies
OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
12.10.2021, 12:09
Rate improvements by product
1) Modify in the price list import: - the ability to write a value in an additional field of several fields - possibility to specify the variable ...
3 answer
12.10.2021, 11:50
OS - No "project" in sort
Please add "project" to the process sorting, it's strange that it's not there.
6 replies
12.10.2021, 11:39
Evaluate action refinement Calculate and write the value in the additional field, if the conditions are met, add the price variable from the product card
Good afternoon. Please evaluate in action Calculate and write the value in the additional field, if the conditions are met - http://joxi.ru/MAj5gzl...
1 answer
12.10.2021, 11:21
Summarize products in a report
We made such a report https://hte.crm-onebox.com/admin/report/designer/6/view/ Orders and products for them are displayed here. We can have the sam...
1 answer
12.10.2021, 10:16
Site not working
Hello. The online store siverprod.com.ua does not work Please tell me what is the reason!
Setting up watermarks in the updated Box OS
Please tell me where is the setting of watermarks on the image of goods in the updated Box OS
1 answer
12.10.2021, 09:48
Filter products by vendors
When looking for product suppliers Then not all are displayed in the general list When scrolling for the first time, the list loads the data, and...