1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
18.07.2022, 10:13
Evaluate the finalization of the document signature online
There is a need to sign documents through the phone, following the principle of how it works in Privat24 at the checkout. That is, in order to disp...
11 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
18.07.2022, 09:26
Yak Pratsiuє year of the day: Recalculate the balance of products in warehouses
Є dіya: Recalculate the balance of products in warehouses *** The new one has the following description: The action starts the calculation of the b...
Orders do not come from Rozetka
Good afternoon! Set up integration with the socket https://kiyservice.1b.app/app/rozetka-4/ But the orders are not coming. Can you help figure out ...
1 answer
Column width
How to change order columns width? I give an example from my system: the order source (1 word) has the same length as "comments". And in ...
2015930401 - Added a new way to integrate with WayForPay
Added a new message "Transfer business process at this stage, as the WayForPay payment status has changed"
2015930161 - Hot keys
Added the ability to set the launch of the "Run to" button via hotkeys. Allows you to change the number of clicks.
2015930393 - Updated in the "Export products in YML format" section
For dії once a year "Export products in YML format" added an adjustment "Group the value of one filter through a vertical boundary&q...
Sorting goods after filling in multilingualism
Added in multilanguage the name of goods in 3 languages Ukrainian, Russian and English now in the application, when sorting products by name , the ...
3 answer
Papidu Digital Agency
17.07.2022, 18:29
Form on site
Hello! Please tell me how to resolve the issue. On the job search site, next to each vacancy, there is a button to leave an application, after whic...
2 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
17.07.2022, 16:20
3 days sleep stop redeeming annual crowns
Good day, be amazed, be kind, in us for 3 days the year's crown ceases to be practiced in everyday life https://owwa.crm-onebox.com/app/system-...