1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
09.02.2023, 14:45
How to disable the Personal Account for a user?
Good afternoon. Can you please tell me how to disable the user's personal account? Preferably with displaying some kind of information window, for ...
4 answer
09.02.2023, 13:17
Error with variable [cdatetime]
Good day! The [cdatetime] variable in the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" automatic action stopped working. https://os.strikeshop.ua/media/export...
8 replies
Integration with Dom.Ria
To develop the functionality of the system, integration with Dom.Ria is required. It is necessary to collect information about ads. Create an actio...
0 replies
Automatic change of payment method, although automation is not configured
Good afternoon, when the order is transferred to the 2nd stage of the business process, the payment method is changed automatically, although it sh...
3 answer
Personal license
08.02.2023, 15:32
The product card does not show the price change
Product https://znaide.1b.app/app/product/33554/edit/, customized automation for calculating Price Levels automation was started in the product, i...
1 answer
08.02.2023, 13:50
Price tag not printed
Price tag not printed There are products in the list of products for printing, but when I press print, it says that there are no products for print...
6 replies
08.02.2023, 13:37
cut off the first 7 characters from the field value and write the rest in the additional field
Good day It is necessary to cut off part of the text in front of the value of the additional field, and write the remainder in the additional field...
6 replies
08.02.2023, 11:20
The action "Replace materials with the product from which it consists" does not work
In boxing: balistyka,1b,app Example problem: balistyka,1b,app/140/. The product ID:42 Straps on RPS was added to the task. We went to the "Passport...
7 replies
08.02.2023, 11:19
Finalization of viber business chats (who is ready to chip in?)
viber now has the functionality of business chats that can be integrated via turbo sms the essence is as follows, we can be the first to write a tr...
6 replies
08.02.2023, 10:43
VAT
Good afternoon, when you try to include VAT in the price of a product, its cost does not change in any way, what is wrong with this and how can it ...