1b.app
Link copied -

Amount of data to switch to a "data" tariff

The control panel shows 44 thousand MB https://take.ms/YposV
Please let me know how much data it will be approximately when switching to the OS.
What is the required amount of data to switch to a "data" tariff?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Isn't it better to switch to a per-user tariff?
Here are the tariffs:
1.99x40 = $79
then the amount will grow - the data will increase
02.06.2023, 16:13
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

02.06.2023, 16:14
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license
Please tell me if backups are included in this price, or do you have to pay extra for them?
05.06.2023, 09:51
Original comment available on version: ua

Lotocka_Kristina
The integrator wrote:
Please tell me if backups are included in this price, or do you have to pay extra for them?

what are the backups? - I will download the version for you - then it is logical to backup from the last one
05.06.2023, 14:47

Good day. Transferred the box from MVP to OS, judging by this topic it should be 1.99x40 = $79

After the transition, we see that much more has been accrued. Tell me what is the reason for such a high price for data?
20.06.2023, 14:57

Dmytro Anatoliyovych Figol wrote:
Tell me what is the reason for such a high price for data?

check the amount of data in the client's LC and calculate based on the amount of data
20.06.2023, 19:46

About 40

It should be $79, as written earlier

Perhaps something was not taken into account?
20.06.2023, 22:38

Open the account on the website https://1b.app - click on the tariff - there will be such a window and the amount of data indicated there
21.06.2023, 10:55

Dmytro Anatoliyovych Figol wrote:

About 40

It should be $79, as written earlier

Perhaps something was not taken into account?

+ You need to secure your box for you if you are a client - at the moment the owner of the box is Ihor Romanovych

===========

if you were charged more, you need to check with the person who made the transfer and they will explain why
21.06.2023, 10:59

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Alexander, congratulations
screen 1 - Control panel disk (SSD) 36 411 M 37 326 M 76 891 M , only 37 326 M is occupied
screen 2 - Amount of data in the cloud: 132657 Mb https://bit.ly/42YZg1O
this is exactly what we clarified before the transition, how to calculate the cost for data - and you confirmed that based on the control panel:

Alexander Sergeevich Chyzhik
OneBox production wrote:
1.99x40 = $79
21.06.2023, 11:57

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
this is exactly what we clarified before the transition, how to calculate the cost for data - and you confirmed that based on the control panel:

yes - based on your data, it is so - if you take the specified data, then this is the price it should be
- most likely, a recalculation took place on the basis of entities - that is, there are more of them than data in MB
21.06.2023, 12:03

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
yes, but Maksym announced that now it is not for entities, but for megabytes, that is why we questioned.
How can I change the amount to be paid by the customer?
21.06.2023, 14:34

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
yes, but Maksym announced that now it is not for entities, but for megabytes, that is why we questioned.

yes, everything is correct - but the interface of the systems is different and specifically in this case it was necessary to understand it (unfortunately, the box was not specified in the initial data)

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
How can I change the amount to be paid by the customer?

the less data - the smaller the amount to pay
21.06.2023, 14:51

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
that is, now you want to say that in reality it is not megabytes anymore, but again for the data that comes out in advance, we cannot calculate and see only in fact.
And the amount charged to the client is correct, but if we did not provide you with information about the box, even if we provided a screenshot of the volume of files, then we pay the difference of $200 ourselves, and now we additionally transfer the box to their server (because now the box is more profitable for them), and for transfer (+ $240) again, we pay because we advised the client poorly.
Do I understand everything correctly?
21.06.2023, 15:08

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
that is, now you want to say that in reality it is not megabytes anymore, but again for the data that comes out in advance, we cannot calculate and see only in fact.
And the amount charged to the client is correct, but if we did not provide you with information about the box, even if we provided a screenshot of the volume of files, then we pay the difference of $200 ourselves, and now we additionally transfer the box to their server (because now the box is more profitable for them), and for transfer (+ $240) again, we pay because we advised the client poorly.
Do I understand everything correctly?

I gave an answer regarding the screenshot in the TK - I don't know the exact amount of data and the server part - I didn't see the box and how many files/data are there
I saw only the number in MB - how will they be converted when switching to the OS - this could be said for sure by the system administrator who migrated the system
=======
I don't know how you initiated the transfer and what exactly you indicated there
21.06.2023, 15:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment