1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
23.01.2023, 15:13
Export of goods from the database
How can I export products from the database so that the resulting file contains the url of the photo?
The CRM system does not respond on the remote server
Good day! Please help restore the srm system on the remote server. Background: a new SSL certificate was installed in the hoster panel, then after ...
Send integration files for opencart 3.0+
Send integration files for opencart 3.0+
5 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
21.01.2023, 18:16
Variables for goods with VAT in documents do not work
Good afternoon, I need help on: yesenergy.1b.app 1. Legal entity with 20% VAT (/app/contractors/1/) 2. Product with settings as in chest 1244 (/app...
Automation "Export of goods to Khorosop" has disappeared
The possibility of exporting goods to Khorozhop has completely disappeared. Will this opportunity arise again?
20 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
21.01.2023, 11:14
Signal app
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if there are any plans to integrate the Signal messenger with Boxing?
2 answer
Personal license
20.01.2023, 18:48
504 error
When following the link https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/674023/ 504 error. Please see what's wrong and fix it.
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
20.01.2023, 13:42
Error - When the product category was renamed, this category does not work correctly
On this box: balistyka.1b.app Created a category, but then changed its name /app/product/category/3/ She was a Composer, she became a Composer Box ...
Orders do not come from the outlet
We did the re-registration of the store on Rozetka, the personal account has changed. The login and password have been changed in the integration s...
2015960652 - Added the ability to display time with precision to seconds
Added the ability to calculate the time difference based on seconds to the action "Calculate the process date difference taking into account t...