1b.app
Link copied -

I want to change my partner!

Answers:

Yevhen Valeriyovych Chupryna wrote:
Good day! I want to change my partner. How to do it?

You cannot do this on your own.
If you have any questions about the work of an implementation partner, you can change it yourself
If you have questions about the lease, you can top up the balance on the website and extend the system and the lease independently through the office and not communicate with the lease partner
03.05.2023, 15:16
Original comment available on version: ua

Fine! So I have a desire to do it! what do you need to do or who should you contact? Please give a more detailed answer
03.05.2023, 16:59

Чуприна Євген Валерійович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I understand that you may have been warned about the reasons why I do not want to work with this partner. I don't want to write publicly on the forum because of what exactly, you won't like it. I don't want to pay this partner, I really don't want to!
03.05.2023, 17:16

Yevhen Valeriyovych Chupryna wrote:
I understand that you may have been warned about the reasons why I do not want to work with this partner. I don't want to write publicly on the forum because of what exactly, you won't like it. I don't want to pay this partner, I really don't want to!

Yes I know the reasons, it's very funny to me.
just top up the balance on the site
and extend through the vanbox office, opposite your vanbox there is a payment button, do it in advance (7-8 days before the billing date) and you will not need to communicate with anyone
03.05.2023, 18:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment