1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
31.01.2023, 13:57
Is it possible to change the email to which the box was registered?
It is possible to transfer the OS box to another account if there is only such a function
2 answer
31.01.2023, 07:35
Won't enter box error 451
Good afternoon. For unknown reasons, he does not let him into boxing. Error "Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions: 0" We ...
2015962138 - Added settings for importing payments from Monobank
For importing payments from Monobank, the setting "Add payments for the amount in the currency of the account instead of the amount in the cur...
2015960921 - The action of working with payments has been added
Added new action "Prohibit editing of payment fields".
2015962236 - Added fields to the "Balance change in warehouses" report
Fields have been added for the "Change in warehouse balance" report designer block: - article number; - model range; - model; - additiona...
2015962926 - The functionality of the action "Integration of XML business processes (Import)" has been improved
In the "Integrate XML Business Processes (Import)" action, there is a setting "Configure shipping and payment method matching"....
10 replies
30.01.2023, 22:46
OneBox OS will be able to change the design
Dear users and partners of OneBox! In the near future, OneBox OS will have a new feature - partners will be able to change the design of OneBox OS,...
3 answer
30.01.2023, 20:24
Bug: unable to select product category
I select a product, for example https://elvatech.1b.app/app/product/41/edit/ , category I click save, but the category does not change. I did not ...
Refinement of integration
It is necessary to make in the integration modules: 1. Add the option of selecting availability from a certain warehouse from the system, or severa...
5 replies
30.01.2023, 18:19
Filter in Product Linking
You can add the filter Related/Unrelated Products in the Linking Products section