1b.app
Link copied -

Where can I see the amount of memory used on the company's cloud?

The situation is as follows. A month ago, I uploaded products with images. The image took about 5 GB of memory on the cloud. I paid for the occupied amount of memory the other day. Also, timchaosov removed products and images to reduce costs. But in the information about the company, the volume did not change after deletion. Please tell me why it hasn't changed or when it should change? I don't want the next bill to come for data I don't use. Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksii, good day.
these are several different questions:
"Where can I see the occupied memory volume on the company's cloud?" - you can see the space on the server in
The server load control panel is here /app/system-statistic/
"Images took up about 5GB of cloud storage. Paid for storage the other day. Also temporarily removed products and images to reduce costs." - information about the megabytes that are included in the tariff for the data correctly specified on your screen.
"But in the company information, the volume did not change after the deletion." - you assumed that deleted information is immediately deleted from the database. However, by default, the soft delete principle is used to avoid accidentally deleting important data. In your case, to permanently delete from the database - you need to install the paid Component "Data Cleansing" https://1b.app/ua/app/data-remove/ ($39 will be charged monthly)
in order not to pay - you have the option of transferring the box to your own server https://1b.app/ua/prices/, where all responsibility for the server and data is on your side.
15.05.2023, 12:42
Original comment available on version: ua

That is, unless I purchase the paid $39/month Data Cleanup Component and use it to permanently delete the data, my company will continue to be billed as the 5GB that I have already manually deleted with File Vault and don't even see their. True?
15.05.2023, 12:52

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
you can see all the deleted files by specifying the path that the file had /app/files/control/[file id]/
yes, final removal is only through the app.
15.05.2023, 13:06

and how to delete a company?
19.05.2023, 11:08

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
if it is about deleting your box, then archiving the box is done automatically, if you do not pay for the extension of the lease.
19.05.2023, 11:26

Something here smells of some kind of deception with a stick in the wheel. Why do that? To demand some incomprehensible funds for something that should be done regularly?
25.09.2023, 11:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment