Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
Personal license
02.11.2022, 15:19
Bug when creating a process
When creating a process, there is a system field with a drop-down list of processes where we can create an entity. Closing this field causes a bug.
2 answer
02.11.2022, 14:41
How to choose a product color, size, type or other in BP
There is a product, for example a door, it can be right, left and different colors. How to have such columns in the product block so that they can ...
1 answer
02.11.2022, 12:29
System timezone
Hello! I ask you to change the system time zone to GMT +6 - flexservice.1b.app Thank you!
1 answer
02.11.2022, 11:37
Loading goods
Congratulations! Need advice on setting up integration with the site. Who is already successfully setting up such integrations? And who can help?
1 answer
02.11.2022, 09:05
Restrictions on the number of messages.
In normal operation, Viber has a limit on the number of possible messages sent per day (about 50 leads). And how is this issue solved in this appli...
3 answer
02.11.2022, 08:58
Sometimes an action is triggered several times per stage
There is a BP https://sara.1box.link/app/workflow/17/constructor/ There is a stage here https://sara.1box.link/admin/shop/workflowstatus/257/action...
7 replies
The integrator took all the payment and did not fulfill the order
Here, a well-known integrator took on the task of optimizing a simple business process, as a result, the product does not work, as it is not finish...
4 answer
01.11.2022, 17:36
How to calculate the difference between the product line fields according to the formula
Congratulations! I have a problem: I created an additional field of process products, wrote down the formula for its calculation, but it is not cal...
2 answer
01.11.2022, 16:49
YML feeds NOT updated for more than a week
Please help! Feeds stopped updating. Last updated according to action "Export products in YML format"
2 answer
01.11.2022, 14:33
How to import product filter via "CSV product integration"?
Colleagues, I'm using the "Integrate CSV Products" action on the hourly crown. Can you tell me how to correctly write down the necess...