1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
6 replies
08.02.2023, 10:43
VAT
Good afternoon, when you try to include VAT in the price of a product, its cost does not change in any way, what is wrong with this and how can it ...
1 answer
08.02.2023, 10:41
Search for a contact on the site
Good afternoon. In contacts there is a "Web site" field, tell me how you can sort contacts by this field so that you can see contacts whose "Websit...
4 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
07.02.2023, 21:44
Bug : Message templates are not displayed in the mobile version of Chat
The mobile version does not display message templates. There is an icon, but there are no added templates. Everything works fine on desktop.
3 answer
07.02.2023, 19:16
Saving to a folder from add. process or contact fields
box https://univer.1b.app/desktop/ Here they wrote https://1b.app/ru/forum/working-with-files-and-data/15443-realizovat-deystvie-so...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
07.02.2023, 18:14
When we use passports, the reverse action does not work: Replace the materials with the product from which it is composed
Here: balistyka,1b,app Example problem: balistyka,1b,app/140/ The action on the deployment of the passport works and everything is OK. In this case...
6 replies
The site does not work, I don’t know which application to choose for my question
Good afternoon I have been using the OneBox system for at least 6 years. One of your employees suggested creating a site on the OneBox platform. I ...
2 answer
07.02.2023, 10:12
Doesn't write first.
1 It is not possible to write first through the procedure constructor, an action was added in which nothing happens when trying to write first to a...
1 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
06.02.2023, 19:22
When creating a new form, you cannot add fields
In this box: samboroborona,1b,app/app/forms/ Link to new form: app/forms/5/edit/ Screen 1282 with an example of the new form Please fix it. Found a...
5 replies
06.02.2023, 18:30
Hourly krone working time
Good afternoon. When switching to OS, the server resource was increased to: RAM: 8192 Number of processors: 6 Now hourly crowns work longer than 30...
3 answer
06.02.2023, 18:02
Decrease Amount Received
In the Payments and cash register application, there is a block with a limit and the received amount on the right side panel. persons Is it possibl...