1b.app
Link copied -

The checkbox and some other integrations do not work after switching to the OS. Error 500

After switching to the OS, the integrations were pulled from the previous version, but they do not work. When going to their settings, error 500 is displayed. Screen
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Denis wrote:

After switching to the OS, the integrations were pulled from the previous version, but they do not work. When going to their settings, error 500 is displayed. Screen

Go to the link in your Box /app/checkbox-integrations-new/settings/ and check the settings .

As far as I understand, you open the Checkbox application with the name of your integration, and you need to open the Checkbox application itself
09.06.2023, 11:27
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ua

Olmonic

Olmonic wrote:

Denis wrote:

After switching to OS, integrations were pulled up from the previous version, but they do not work. When you go to their settings, an error 500 is displayed. Screenshot

Follow the link in your box /app/checkbox-integrations-new/settings/ and check the settings .

As far as I understand, you open the Checkbox application with the name of your integration, but you need to open the Checkbox application itself

Passed as you wrote. Screen. Nothing happens when I click on "configure app"
09.06.2023, 11:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
You don't have any integrations connected
Add Name , Checkbox API: login , Checkbox API: password.
09.06.2023, 12:09
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ua

Olmonic
Olmonic wrote:
You don't have any connected integration
Add Name , Checkbox API: login , Checkbox API: password.

Connected and configured, everything works. Thank you! Solved by adding the integration again. Integration that is pulled from the old version does not work.
09.06.2023, 14:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment