1b.app
Link copied -

Since yesterday morning, problems with recalculating prices in orders

Hello. I ask you very urgently to see what happened to the recalculation of prices for goods. Box https://optmaster.crm-onebox.com/ Order https://optmaster.crm-onebox.com/125630/. The price of item #34696 in the card is set in USD. Currency of the process (Order) USD. But for this product, the price was calculated as <price in dollars * dollar exchange rate> https://prnt.sc/kKWlF5Xq7X5e. This was not the case before. Please help me figure out what the problem is. Manually checking all prices and editing them is not an option.
The second point is that, in principle, something has happened since yesterday with the recalculation of prices. Nobody changed anything in the settings (except that in the evening I turned on the process currency change).
Yesterday morning, for all goods in orders, prices were no longer recalculated into the selected process currency. By default, the process currency is Order in UAH. In the Order process, goods with USD or EUR currency were always recalculated in the product table at the exchange rate specified in the process in UAH and displayed in UAH. Yesterday it stopped working. All products were displayed in the currencies indicated in the product card. I noticed only in the evening. I started to check what was wrong, and at the Accepted stage I saw the deactivated action "Change Process Currency". I turned it on. At this stage, this problem seems to be solved, while prices are recalculated. But I don't understand why the action became disabled? and if it was turned off all the time, then how were the prices recalculated until yesterday?
It feels like something has gone wrong with prices and recalculation since yesterday.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Морозов Сергей Сергеевич Сергей Морозов
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good afternoon

If your orders from prom arrive in this way, then this is a problem in the API

prom changed the currency icon and because of this everything went to hell)

I already contacted them, they said that everything will be returned soon, as it was
08.06.2023, 15:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Устименко Татьяна
Orders come from Prom, but there are several items in the order, and for some reason only one from the entire order was counted incorrectly, everything is ok with the rest.
08.06.2023, 16:09

Устименко Татьяна
We have a bug in boxing that does not go away. And I don't know if the developers will pay attention to this or not (((
Now, in all orders, the currency of which is different from UAH, prices have been recalculated incorrectly for several days.
10.06.2023, 12:16

in the action of import from proma, you can check the box "If the currency of the product of the process is not found, use the base currency" to solve this problem
12.06.2023, 14:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment