1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
16 replies
10.02.2023, 13:31
Ability to attach multiple media files to a text block
Good day, I need the ability to attach multiple media files to a text block. We are talking about the telegram bot designer. Currently, it is possi...
7 replies
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
09.02.2023, 21:43
Assess the possibility of improvement
Good afternoon There is a process in which the goods (not credited in the warehouse) consist of several materials. When shipped from the warehouse,...
1 answer
09.02.2023, 17:56
Change currency
Change pls curency from EUR to PLN https://maxillapl.1b.app/
Using the API with the CRM application to create processes (leads)
Does the system have the ability to interact with the CRM application through an API, so that it is possible to create leads by analogy with creati...
3 answer
09.02.2023, 14:45
How to disable the Personal Account for a user?
Good afternoon. Can you please tell me how to disable the user's personal account? Preferably with displaying some kind of information window, for ...
4 answer
09.02.2023, 13:17
Error with variable [cdatetime]
Good day! The [cdatetime] variable in the "Integrate XML Products (Export)" automatic action stopped working. https://os.strikeshop.ua/media/export...
8 replies
Integration with Dom.Ria
To develop the functionality of the system, integration with Dom.Ria is required. It is necessary to collect information about ads. Create an actio...
1 answer
08.02.2023, 13:50
Price tag not printed
Price tag not printed There are products in the list of products for printing, but when I press print, it says that there are no products for print...
6 replies
08.02.2023, 13:37
cut off the first 7 characters from the field value and write the rest in the additional field
Good day It is necessary to cut off part of the text in front of the value of the additional field, and write the remainder in the additional field...
6 replies
08.02.2023, 11:20
The action "Replace materials with the product from which it consists" does not work
In boxing: balistyka,1b,app Example problem: balistyka,1b,app/140/. The product ID:42 Straps on RPS was added to the task. We went to the "Passport...