1b.app
Link copied -

I can’t log into my account for a week now, I’ve been trying both through the password and through the telephone code it doesn’t work

Answers:

Have you tried using another browser? - Opera, Chrome?
I check with win - works from all browsers (similarly works from the phone)
27.06.2023, 23:41
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Пребер-Канахен Константин Васильевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I tried all browsers and all ways and all my gadgets. Employees are working but I can't log in
28.06.2023, 08:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Are you in Ukraine?
28.06.2023, 10:10
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich

OneBox production wrote:

Do you know in Ukraine?

No, I'm in Europe

And in the attachment is a screen from the phone when I try to log in through Chrom or Safari
28.06.2023, 11:39

it may be due to the fact that you have http://, or your box is not configured properly/IP addresses are not registered, access to the world, etc.
28.06.2023, 11:41
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
You can use the ones you have http://, otherwise your box is not fixed with a proper order / IP addresses are not registered, you can see the world, etc.

Alexander, I use the same gadgets and always had access to my account, but a week (10 days maybe) ago something happened to you and I can’t log in. I have never contacted you through the forum, but due to the fact that the guys who solved these questions do not answer before, I have no other option than to contact here. What should I do to get access?
28.06.2023, 11:49

try to clear the cache/cookies of the browsers you are accessing from
because we won't be able to check what the problem is - you have access with a dynamic IP, the box works, there are no problems.
what do you mean by your office? - you are now on the company's website and this is essentially your office/your account.
28.06.2023, 12:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment