1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2015870912 - Improvement of integration with CS-Cart
For the "Export products to CS-Cart" action, the setting "Do not create a new product if there is an update ID in OneBox (if there i...
2015870910 - Improved the functionality of the "Export products to CS-Cart" action
In the "Export products to CS-Cart" action for the "Export quantity of product in warehouses as stock" setting, a setting in th...
2015870499 - Improved action "Copy field value to parent process or specified process"
For the action "Copy field value to the parent process or to the specified process", the setting "If there is a value in the copied ...
2015870832 - Added a field to the Nova Poshta directory
The "Active" field has been added to the Nova Poshta directory - it displays the real status of the branch after import
2015870244 - Improved action "Import sanctions as processes from Contour Prism"
For the action "Import sanctions as processes from Kontur Prism", the setting "Create a company card if the company is not found in ...
2015870742 - Added new BP action
Added business process action "Record the date and time of the last change of a process field, product or process product"
6 replies
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
24.11.2021, 20:30
How can I automatically fill in the field of the product "In the presence" (synchronization is very slow)
At the same time, all products have a tick "Synchronize visibility" However, it turned out that OneBox MVP is not covered for a large num...
Missing points in the mobile application
1. Go from your smartphone https://rivcont.info/desktop/ 2. Most of the menu items are gone (there were still yesterday) See what's the problem
2 answer
24.11.2021, 17:42
Remove personal settings for a role in the contact filtering panel
Good afternoon. https://crm.hlr.ua/ Tell me, when setting up the contact filtering panel personally for a role, is it possible to demolish it so th...
2 answer
24.11.2021, 17:39
Change landline phone number to cell phone
Need to change the number specified during registration