1b.app
Link copied -

freezing minute cron when importing products from google spreadsheets

"Import products from Google Sheets" action causes cron to freeze when "Import filter characteristics based on cell value filled with separator" setting is enabled
here is the error
appears if the characteristics are more than 1
project https://oneboxconsulting.com.ua/
action settings https://oneboxconsulting.com.ua/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

well, since you yourself run scripts using the wrong mechanism
this is your problem now
05.01.2022, 11:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Have you been taught somewhere in online courses to sit on a server from under the root?
05.01.2022, 11:35

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
this is your problem now

Igor, well, it’s unnecessary to swear like that without understanding the situation. the problem appeared on the client box, on the box indicated in the ticket, I only localized it. but there is a problem and there is no getting away from it and you can throw hats at me as much as you like)))
05.01.2022, 13:01

Перегиняк Александр

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
Have you been taught somewhere in online courses to sit on a server from under the root?

self-taught. if I had your competencies, then I would probably be in your place))). treat with understanding. I show you an error, I post detailed screenshots, and you disappear and scold me for this. ))) It is better to fix the problem in the operation of the action. if the problem is not in action, I'm even ready to put out a beer for you, th word!
05.01.2022, 13:03

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Pereginyak O.P.
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
Igor, well, it’s unnecessary to swear like that without understanding the situation. the problem appeared on the client box, on the box indicated in the ticket, I only localized it. but there is a problem and there is no getting away from it and you can throw hats at me as much as you like)))

By the way, I don’t have access to the SSH client box, because it’s yours, cloudy, and the error is the same (essentially what is happening)
05.01.2022, 13:05

You went to the server and did something with the box from under the root, you broke your work with the file system, i.e. in half a year (perhaps) you will not be able to upload the file to the system, or the file will not be downloaded from your mailer, or you will not be able to download the supplier's price list, something else is possible. Perhaps the minute crowns were also broken.
Regarding the essence of the task: you don’t need to localize the problem if it’s not an action at a stage, for example (if it’s an action, ideally put it in a procedure to make it easier to print), just indicate the problem and link to the box in which this or that action doesn’t work on stage.
05.01.2022, 13:18

Перегиняк Александр

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
You went to the server and did something with the box from under the root, you broke your work with the file system, i.e. in half a year (perhaps) you will not be able to upload the file to the system, or the file will not be downloaded from your mailer, or you will not be able to download the supplier's price list, something else is possible. Perhaps the minute crowns were also broken.
Regarding the essence of the task: you don’t need to localize the problem if it’s not an action at a stage, for example (if it’s an action, ideally put it in a procedure to make it easier to print), just indicate the problem and link to the box in which this or that action doesn’t work on stage.

Deal in is, that I the and not under rue came. used the same login and password under which the box works, only expanding its rights through sudo -u. and yes, I used the tutorial for working with crons, which was in the knowledge base. It's probably out of date, as far as I can tell.
and about the fact that everything is so sad ... are there really no measures to "fix" the system?
05.01.2022, 14:09

Did you write sudo -u root? This way you are executing the command/script as root. What for to expand the rights for me while a riddle.
05.01.2022, 15:19

Перегиняк Александр

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
sudo -u

just sudo -s and that's it. nothing else. then it asks to re-enter the password
*sorry, wrong key
05.01.2022, 15:59

Перегиняк Александр

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
Did you write sudo -u root? This way you are executing the command/script as root. What for to expand the rights for me while a riddle.

I think I understood the problem after talking with you
when creating the box, I was given a root password and access to the adm_vps**** user
but when creating the box, they apparently created another user with the login pereg**** , so when I try to perform some kind of cron manipulation, I log in with the existing login from the user adm_vps**** , try to go to the directory with the box files, I get access denied , I think that it should be so, I increase my rights, I execute crons under the root and I get a fakap)))
sad... who can give access to the user under which the box works, tell me?
05.01.2022, 16:14

you have root, you can make a substitution for any user. Read about sudo su
05.01.2022, 17:03

Перегиняк Александр

Father Frost
OneBox production wrote:
Read about sudo su

Thanks!
but in essence the task - what does the import of characteristics fail to comment on? stopped work. maybe you need something from me? if anything, then a client box with a similar problem at this address https://azdon.crm-onebox.com/
05.01.2022, 17:25

Перегиняк Александр

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
this is your problem now

tell me, can you somehow help fix one box, on which, probably for this reason, the daily kroner is junk?
12.01.2022, 10:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment