1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
6 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
21.07.2022, 10:05
Evaluate the workflow Copy process fields
At the same time, it is not possible to select a customization from a diї, so that you can copy the value from the field to the process: Descriptio...
3 answer
System not working, HTTP ERROR 500 error
I'm getting an error when logging in, see what's wrong
2015930868 - Updated in the "WordPress / Import Command" section
For the section "WordPress / Import say" added a setting, which allows you to write the value in the import say according to "New po...
2015902250 - Added check matching from two payments of different type (checkbox)
Add a customization for the robot with the checkbox "Deputy for the export of payments to transfer payment with the payment from the amount fr...
2015930897 - Added functionality for "WordPress / Update Product Discovery in WordPress"
For the "WordPress / Update product visibility in WordPress" section, added the "Update product visibility for all products (without...
2015930372 - Added functional integration with good
For the import of processes, it is good to add the setting "When searching for the process of the additional field, check the process closest ...
2 answer
20.07.2022, 23:22
Title and Description of categories are not passed
Good afternoon! Seo fields (Title and Description) in Ukrainian are not transferred to opencart. What could be the reason? category example https:/...
5 replies
20.07.2022, 16:33
The process hangs. I can't do anything with it.
Need help. I noticed that with a large number of products in the process, it freezes and does not move to another stage (Act of Receipt (Product))....
7 replies
20.07.2022, 16:09
Ability to only watch without editing
Here is the process https://fr-auto.1box.link/825/ so that everyone except the responsible person can only watch, but cannot edit (admins do not co...
2 answer
Personal license
20.07.2022, 14:33
Receiving messages
If the client responds to a message from a mobile device via whatsapp, will this correspondence be brought to the van box? Will it be visible that ...