1b.app
Link copied -

Authorization error in Phonet integration

Good day. I encountered a problem when setting up the integration of the box and Phonet telephony. The problem is as follows, when the integration is connected to the phone, authorization does not take place. The sequence of actions was as follows: We added the domain, login and API in phonet integration on the phonet side, at that time, in the box, the api had not been added yet, I assumed that the api would open on the phonet side after filling in the data, but when an error appeared, I wrote to support phonet, support said to take the key from "integration with other crm" to insert the domain and api into the box application, did it, but still box authorization does not go through. I am attaching the answer of phonet support and other screenshots
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

I don't quite understand why phonet advised you to start configuring the Second System, not OneBox. There is no authorization from our side, it is only necessary for phonet to send /phonet/push/ here
06.09.2022, 14:16
Original comment available on version: ua

Дворак Микола
Papidu Digital Agency
Thank you! I have already figured it out, set it up, their Onebox integration application does not work in the phone
07.09.2022, 07:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment