1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
9 replies
17.10.2022, 17:52
Transfer orders from Wordpress to OneBox
There are orders in Wordpress (through the order form on the site). you need to configure the transfer of these orders via api from Wordpress to On...
2 answer
Orders stopped coming from Rozetka to onebox
I saw a solution "go to the outlet, see what the api key is there and what expiration date it has, if any. If there is no expiration date, gen...
2 answer
17.10.2022, 16:20
Interface bug. Process statuses are not displayed. "Change the business process and the status of the in-line, batkiv and other ordering tasks"
Interface bug. Process statuses are not displayed. "Change the business process and the status of the in-line, batkiv and other ordering tasks...
1 answer
Интегратор
17.10.2022, 16:17
Changing the status of tasks from an order does not work under an employee
Under admin I can change stages, employee doesn't I checked with access rights, everything is possible in tasks and order, nothing helps
3 answer
17.10.2022, 16:05
preparation of MVP before updating to OS
Good day. At the same time, on Box OS, the daily possibility of harrowing has increased to 8 fields, to squash food. We've tweaked the interfac...
6 replies
Интегратор
17.10.2022, 15:55
Write first and there are no events in contact
No write whatsapp the service supports writing first, but we cannot do this due to the lack of a button, despite the fact that telegram does not s...
1 answer
17.10.2022, 15:28
The interface is not copied to the created additional tab.
The interface is not copied to the created additional tab. Created a tab in the process interface settings. I'm trying to copy interface settin...
3 answer
Personal license
17.10.2022, 15:12
Images do not open when sending Viber
You need to set up Viber mailing + images (version 1box - mvp) Implemented through the action to generate processes for a group of clients. At the ...
not working SMS mailing service SMSC.KZ
Good afternoon. The service has been configured and tested to be operational. While we set up its operation in the processes, the service stopped w...
2 answer
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
17.10.2022, 11:43
the list of procedures is not displayed in the Execute procedure action
action "Execute procedure" problem: the list of procedures is not displayed. Procedures in bp are https://spgr.1b.app/app/workflow/16/pr...