1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
Setting up a report on sent SMS
Good afternoon. We use SMSC.KZ integration. When sending SMS, we take the number from the add. fields. https://sobr.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/smslo...
1 answer
04.11.2022, 01:26
Evaluation: change of connection of new mail depending on the amount of Overdue payments
https://technoplay.1b.app/app/novaposhta-integration-new/settings/ we have a column "Amount for all time" (more precisely, "per quar...
2015946220 - Added setting to action "Update minimum reserves in warehouses depending on sales"
For the "Update minimum reserves in warehouses depending on sales" action, the option to select a supplier to check the quantity of goods...
2015946923 - Added a block to the client's office
For the client's office, the ability to display "Block of information about additional fields of the process at a glance of novelties&quot...
2015945940 - Added functional integration with viber
For integration with viber added the ability to override the contact card (for the help of "viberbat"
2015945902 - Added payment of prices for goods in the client's office
In order to display goods in the office of the client, it was added the nalashtuvannya "Show the value of the product value of the additional ...
28 replies
03.11.2022, 19:40
Orders are not transferred
Orders from the site are not transferred to the box. Here is the action setting An order of this type is constantly being created. I delete it,...
3 answer
03.11.2022, 18:33
I prescribe the correct IP in the IP field, the system does not accept changes.
I create a new cron "Automation". I prescribe the parameters, see scr1. As a result, I look in the connection logs and see that there is ...
4 answer
03.11.2022, 17:12
Installing Instagram(Direct)
We cannot install the application, it throws an error that only the owner of the box can install. But the account from which we install is the owne...
7 replies
03.11.2022, 16:40
Estimate Doopratsyuvannya. In the custom cabinet, a block list of processes, to add the ability to design processes for all coristuvachs.
Estimate Doopratsyuvannya. In the customization of the special office, a block list of processes, to add the possibility of inventing the process f...