1b.app
Link copied -

error, can anyone help?

Hello One Box - you are the best!
But unfortunately, for some unknown reason (I would like to find out the reason and eliminate it), we had a failure. Error when opening https://box.fialan.com
"Uncaught ConnectionManager_Exception: Cannot connect to database: Connection refused in /var/www/boxfialancom/web1/web/packages/ConnectionManager/ConnectionManager_MySQLi.cl... Probably out of disk space."
We checked the availability of free space, there is enough free space. Here we are waiting for a response from the administrator of our integrators, integrators, unfortunately, cannot help us yet.
Help me please. Have a nice day, everyone!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Greetings Sergey,
it's a matter of space on the disk, in a good way - you need to increase the tariff and expand the disk
If it's temporary, you can save logs/backups.
I will help in any of these situations, write.
11.02.2023, 18:35
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon.
Your system is not available because the database service does not start (apparently the database is damaged).
12.02.2023, 11:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Poltorak Sergii

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Greetings Sergey,
it's a matter of space on the disk, in a good way - you need to increase the tariff and expand the disk
If it's temporary, you can save logs/backups.
I will help in any of these situations, write.

No, there is enough space, I mistakenly noted that this is the correct answer, how can I return the error that this answer is incorrect?
12.02.2023, 12:53

Poltorak Sergii

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
Your system is available because database service does not start (apparently the database is damaged).

Can you repair it? Please help, ready to pay
12.02.2023, 12:54

The crash has been fixed.
12.02.2023, 21:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment