1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
Multilingual stopped working
Hello! When creating a product card in Ukrainian, the product card is saved. Further, returning to Russian, the card still opens in Ukrainian. That...
10 replies
31.10.2022, 12:52
Urgent help please! Online store not working
It is impossible to open any category, not a single product, throws for authorization on the site, when closed, it opens the main page
5 replies
BAAs Dev.
31.10.2022, 12:17
Restoring from backup
I ask you to restore from the backup the Products (all information about them) that was before 10/31/22 until 8 am Massively changed important data...
3 answer
31.10.2022, 10:40
Please rate the revision. In the client's office in the comments, display only the name of the contact.
Please rate the revision. In the client's office in the comments, display only the name of the contact. We hide the surname and patronymic And...
3 answer
BAAs Dev.
31.10.2022, 10:03
ERROR Editing multiple products
I ask for your help, an error occurred while mass editing products of the selected category. Earlier, even before the war, this had already happene...
2015946218 - Added settings to Сashflow report
For the Cashflow report, a filter and settings have been added that allow you to make a selection by payment categories.
2015946091 - Added a field to the dialog "Restore the field to the process"
For the "Save the field for the process" task, the "Reduction amount" field has been added, which allows you to copy the value ...
A multi-level structure for the production of products - how to display, is it possible?
Good afternoon! I am getting acquainted with the system, there is a desire to make an accounting system for continuous production. I use the produc...
4 answer
MebiRoom
30.10.2022, 13:03
Events are created, but SMS does not reach the addressee.
When sending SMS, everything is successful, everything is fine. There is no write-off for SMS in the TurboSms personal account and it does not come...
4 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
30.10.2022, 11:25
Is it possible to use custom CSS styling for the forms we create to increase the competitive appeal of OneBox OS
Here is an example of the form as is: https://icoloronebox.crm-onebox.com/form/0/6/ I insert such a form on my site, screen 1182. Here you can see ...