1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement: uploading products to Google sheets

Answers:

now there is an unloading of leftovers for goods in the same place and information on the goods is
is this not enough?
09.03.2023, 22:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
what is missing?

I'm interested in this solution. Can I add the ability to upload standard product fields and additional product fields to an existing action? And also, to be able to name the pillars, + to be able to use a large number of columns (7-15 pcs)?
09.03.2023, 23:05

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
now there is an unloading of leftovers for goods in the same place and information on the goods is
is this not enough?

yes, because you can’t make full-fledged price lists for clients and tables for data exchange
13.03.2023, 18:28

Мазур Віктор Вікторович
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
what is missing?

I'm interested in this solution. Can I add the ability to upload standard product fields and additional product fields to an existing action? And also, to be able to name the pillars, + to be able to use a large number of columns (7-15 pcs)?

I created a custom solution, everything works fine, I can upload any fields that are needed in any quantity
kroner every minute
if you are interested - my contact details are displayed in the message - I will be happy to tell you more
13.03.2023, 18:30

Юрченко Роман Сергеевич
Our Store
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Mazur Viktor Viktorovich
SheBo wrote:
I created a custom solution, everything works fine, I can upload any fields that are needed in any quantity
kroner every minute
if you are interested - my contact details are displayed in the message - I will be happy to tell you more

Super) I will be grateful)
13.03.2023, 18:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment