1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
4 answer
26.12.2022, 11:09
High percentage of RAM on the server
Good afternoon! I noticed that I constantly reach the RAM limit (rental license). Could you tell me what is the reason and how can I fix it?
2015956496 - Added settings for warehouses
Added a check mark "Hide data on the main page of the warehouse until any filter is applied" to the warehouse settings.
2015956658 - Added a setting to the "Upload to XLS business processes in a given process" action
Added "Download on the specified day of the month" setting for the "Download to XLS business processes in the given process" ac...
2015956747 - Added setting to "Calculate value by formula and write in specified field" action
The option to use the variable "cdatetime" has been added to the action "Calculate the value according to the formula and write it i...
2015956865 - Added reporting settings
For report builder blocks: - Table of payment amounts and number of processes in the specified statuses by employees; - A table of the final amount...
2 answer
Crowns stopped working
At 8 am on December 25, orders stopped coming in. Onebox itself works, the server is also intact judging by the access and logs (although the Onebo...
6 replies
25.12.2022, 15:14
Price download history
Please display a button to go to the section Price download history on the main page in the Suppliers and Prices application. In MVP, this tab has ...
When selecting a product, a filter must be available in the selected product category
in the order When selecting a product, a filter must be available as in the product category https://rovo.org.ua/admin/shop/category/7323/ which i...
CPI correction is needed. And you need to subtract (or add, multiply or divide) another KPI from one KPI to get the sum (not the percentage)
CPI correction is needed. Now there is an opportunity to divide one KPI by another and determine the percentage difference. And you need to subtrac...
3 answer
25.12.2022, 01:20
Telegram icon not showing
There is no Open in Telegram app icon next to the phone number.