1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
how to set up sync by product id in OneBox?
Good time of the day. We have only one identifier in the product cards in Onebox - Article. But even that is not always available. But we need to u...
4 answer
27.01.2023, 16:09
Exclusion of the application from the update at the stage of development
Good day everyone. I am interested in the question of how and where it is possible to set a ban on updating the application (native app) in the OS ...
2 answer
27.01.2023, 14:51
Export transactions to Excel
Hello! I can not find how to export transactions to Excel. Please tell me how to do it.
3 answer
27.01.2023, 12:23
Can't login to OneBox
Good afternoon. There is a problem logging into OneBox. We have 5 licenses, very often it happens that "Online" is 2-3-4 people and it's already im...
11 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
27.01.2023, 11:57
The client of the order was tied up incorrectly due to the coincidence of the address
Good afternoon! Added integration of order import from Horosop. There is a process 602 with the client - closed https://ptichkinsad.1b.app/602/ New...
2 answer
менеджер
27.01.2023, 11:54
What needs to be done to transfer the MVP system from one server to another with a change of IP address
The essence of the task is described in the topic That is, you need to transfer the OneBox MVP version (which is no longer supported) from one serv...
1 answer
27.01.2023, 11:42
Official explanation about VAT in Ukraine
Dear users and partners from Ukraine! On January 1, 2023, a special exemption for the abolition of VAT for IT companies operating in the domestic m...
2 answer
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
27.01.2023, 10:58
Problem: throws out from all Boxes
Good afternoon! The last time he starts to throw out from the Boxes. I go into the settings of the designer, automation, business processes immedia...
1 answer
27.01.2023, 09:23
Boxing, please help.
Colleagues, please help. I missed the payment for the domain on which the box sits. Paid. The domain is active. DNS settings are saved, but I can't...
2015962194 - Added new automatic OpenCart integration action
Added automatic action once per minute "Import customer inquiries from Opencart (UniShop2 module)".