1b.app
Link copied -

I am looking for a contractor to connect Asterisk telephony

I am interested in the price of the Asterisk telephone connection robot at the minimum:
- make click-to-call from the card, from the task, from the list of contacts;
- listen to recordings;
- create tasks based on records;
- see calls in the contact card;
- pop-up incoming and outgoing calls;
- missed calls.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Hello.
We did on MVP according to a similar TK https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-KAQjBz5W2fCHW_KdJYARyzLQlj6E64AK_7lkxTe9gs
you probably won't need everything from here
estimate - up to 10 hours, depending on what to do with the TK, whether all the functionality has been transferred to the OS and whether there is an admin of Asterisk itself on the client's side. If not, you need to involve, I think 3-5 hours will be enough.
26.05.2023, 11:21
Original comment available on version: ua

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Hello.
We did on MVP according to a similar TK https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-KAQjBz5W2fCHW_KdJYARyzLQlj6E64AK_7lkxTe9gs
you probably won't need everything from here
estimate - up to 10 hours, depending on what to do with the TK, whether all the functionality has been transferred to the OS and whether there is an admin of Asterisk itself on the client's side. If not, you need to involve, I think 3-5 hours will be enough.

thank you sincerely
26.05.2023, 11:37
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Legeza Vyacheslav
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VIACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH) wrote:
thank you sincerely

If you received an answer, it would not be bad to choose the right one and close the topic.
12.07.2023, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment