1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
3 answer
04.10.2022, 13:39
Evaluate the finalization of the check ( button to create a process)
There is a report https://box.yerocolors.com/app/report/designer/4/view/ Need a "Create Process" button There should be 2 settings 1. In...
3 answer
Personal license
04.10.2022, 12:22
The employee cannot log in to the box
Hello! Encountered a user login problem. We created a password that contains uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation marks - a &qu...
3 answer
04.10.2022, 12:16
/api/v2/order/set/
/api/v2/order/set/ My request: {"name":"TEST4979","workflowid":2,"statusid":2,"productinfo":{&quo...
3 answer
04.10.2022, 10:33
Not updated status ttn s 29 september
good afternoon TTN status not updated https://sambag.crm-onebox.com/app/ukrposhta/?page=20 Nothing has changed in the landscaping of the Ukrposhti
2 answer
Reinforcing access to OneBox
Can you tell me how to restore access to onebox from a PC? I forgot my password. With whom I can go from the phone, it’s safer. Ale bachiti yogo ca...
1 answer
04.10.2022, 09:12
Won't enter box error
Good afternoon. For unknown reasons, he does not let him into boxing. Error "Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions: 0...
6 replies
04.10.2022, 08:45
Won't enter box error
Good afternoon. For unknown reasons, he does not let him into boxing. Error "Your OneBox license has reached the maximum number of sessions: 0...
9 replies
03.10.2022, 19:30
Money transfer between users and donations on the forum (p2p transfers)
Dear users and partners! The forum now has the ability to make payments directly within the topic within a specific comment. These are the so-calle...
6 replies
The action once per hour PromUA / Export products in XLS format (Multi...st) does not work correctly
On the example of product 8577, we can conclude on this action: 1. The value of the additional field by which it determines the product in the unlo...
6 replies
03.10.2022, 15:33
Menu settings bug. The following settings work incorrectly: "Change of the folded side", "Copy of the folded side"
Menu setting bug in the Personal Account. The following settings work incorrectly: "Change of the folded side", "Copy of the folded ...