1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
1 answer
28.02.2023, 12:20
Documentation
Good afternoon. Where can I find product documentation? When I try to connect with magento, I get only the inscription ERROR. Where can I see the l...
1 answer
28.02.2023, 11:22
Change base currency
https://xbooks.1b.app/ you need to change the base currency to złoty - PLN, now - hryvnia
7 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
28.02.2023, 10:57
Refinement. Cost Report
Good afternoon Please rate the creation of the Product Cost Report. It is necessary to be able to see the purchase cost of goods in a list by date,...
3 answer
28.02.2023, 10:10
There is no recalculation of prices and availability after loading the price list of the supplier
In MVP, after loading the price list, prices and availability were immediately updated in the product card. There is no recalculation in OS. ...
2015965430 - Added access rights settings
In the access rights settings by products, the setting "Allow to see the margin in the process in the access rights settings" has been ad...
2015964692 - Added Ukrposhta settings
For integration with UkrPoshta, a setting has been added that allows you to return to the order window after creating a TTN.
2015965276 - The functionality of the "Block of subprocesses" block has been improved
For the Subprocess Block interface block, added grouping options to be summarized and displayed (previously you had to open the grouping to see the...
2015961839 - The functionality of the "Products by table" block has been improved
For the "Products by table" process interface block, an option has been added: - see balances on all cells in the field "Balances in...
2015964693 - Added settings for importing orders from Magenta
For the action of importing orders from Magenta, the setting "Do not fill in information about the recipient's address in the block of New...
2 answer
27.02.2023, 23:46
picture to message
Can you tell me if it's possible to add a picture to a message? I also can’t figure out how to make a button and attach a link to the button