1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
4 answer
17.05.2023, 17:31
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
What application can be used to make a price list for wholesale customers to sell their goods?
3 answer
17.05.2023, 17:22
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field?
Can you please tell me by what action the field "Customer's full name (order.order_clientname)" can be copied to the Additional field? Or the secon...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
17.05.2023, 17:20
Action: Send the document to the Network partner
Please explain how this action works, as I do not understand its logic. How did: There is a task that was synchronized with the Client's box, usi...
5 replies
16.05.2023, 12:15
500 error accessing the boxing site
Congratulations, we cannot go to SRM in the morning boxing - https://admin.uatech.pro/cc/
1 answer
16.05.2023, 10:03
Changing the time format
How to change the date format from American (year, month, day) to Ukrainian (day, month, year)?
7 replies
16.05.2023, 08:26
I can't find a letter template to edit it.
I can't find a letter template to edit it. There is no letter in the standard template for sending via e-mail
3 answer
The integration with Rozetka stopped working
As of yesterday, orders from the outlet to onebox stopped being imported. Moreover, today's new order was imported. And yesterday's 2 are n...
4 answer
15.05.2023, 14:47
Do not unload products from hidden categories on OpenCart
In the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" You need to add a checkbox "Do not upload products in a hid...
6 replies
15.05.2023, 12:29
Where can I see the amount of memory used on the company's cloud?
The situation is as follows. A month ago, I uploaded products with images. The image took about 5 GB of memory on the cloud. I paid for the occupie...
How to delete a mistakenly created company?
Congratulations! Created a company by mistake. How can I remove it? thank you