1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
04.02.2023, 15:21
The action of automatic creation of tn does not pull data from the additional contact. fields
Here https://rivcont.info/admin/shop/workflowstatus/5123/action/new/ Action "Automatically create TTN" and settings (Fig. 1). It doesn't work. Here...
6 replies
04.02.2023, 12:27
BAG It is not possible to view industry solutions on the website from a smartphone
I log in from Google Chrome on a Samsung a53 smartphone I press "srm-systems" and it takes me to the main screen Details in the video
1 answer
03.02.2023, 09:41
Transferring an Opencart site to a hosting that works well with OneBox
Good afternoon. We are moving the site on Opencart to hetzner.com hosting for better communication with OneBox, and the integrators advised me to f...
2 answer
02.02.2023, 19:08
The order number in the product table does not wrap to a new line
In the BP, the Customer Order in the Supplier Setting column is not moved to a new line with the order number, which stretches the column width. In...
2 answer
02.02.2023, 18:17
Bug - filtering by BP and status does not work correctly
Showed up just a few days ago. When switching to any BP, the filter only displayed statuses for this BP. Now the filter displays all existing PSUs.
1 answer
02.02.2023, 18:01
Automatic Google address replacement and Google map do not work
Good day! The Google maps automatic address prompt and the "Google maps map" block in the ordering process stopped working. Tell me it's related to...
1 answer
02.02.2023, 11:23
viber + alfasms
Alfasms has a mailing service in viber is there any integration with this functionality or does this application work only with sms
API development
Please rate the update: We need to add the "discount_percent" field to the products array productArray So that it would be possible to transfer th...
7 replies
01.02.2023, 10:42
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when setting the period
In the PL report, the cost values do not change when the period is set. Screenshots attached. Tell me what am I doing wrong?
5 replies
01.02.2023, 10:26
Import contacts
Good afternoon. We want to rename all contacts from Russian to Ukrainian. As a result, we received a ready-made excel file with a contact code, las...