1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
2 answer
10.05.2023, 19:18
The Customer Process Step field in the Products table
Is it possible to display the stage of the client's process in this field not just with text, but with the color of the stage?
1 answer
Personal license
10.05.2023, 16:41
Evaluate ARI synchronization
Please evaluate the synchronization of products by API with https://elbuz.com/en (documentation https://elbuz.com/en/docs-jumper-api#toc_link_2 ) Y...
3 answer
10.05.2023, 16:34
Operation of the PROCESS STRUCTURE block
Please make sure that the block does not disappear completely when the flag is in the OFF state, and in the absence of open processes. Now the s...
5 replies
10.05.2023, 11:05
Product name in different languages in the order
Hello. Now the order is loaded with goods only in Russian, even if I choose the boxing interface in Ukrainian. How to add the product name to the o...
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
10.05.2023, 10:28
Errors when importing contacts, while in another box the same contacts were imported without errors
The problem with this box is ngogarua.1b.app Contact import stopped working, gives errors during import, screen 1376 At the same time, I import the...
4 answer
Please expand the possibilities in the "DOCUMENTS" application
In the document editor, there is an option to insert an image, but there is no option to insert a drawing made directly in the application with a s...
1 answer
09.05.2023, 09:47
Implementation of "Solution for training center" with Bitrix24
Good day! I currently use Bitrix24 and am looking for an alternative to switch. We are engaged in online courses and trainings, webinars. I am inte...
5 replies
08.05.2023, 23:00
I ask you to correct the field "Department" in the interface block "Parameters of TTN"
Guys, tell me, can I correct the field "Department" in the interface block "Parameters of TTN"? Now, in order to select a branch, you need to press...
1 answer
Where can I get an account ID for making payments?
This option is required in settings. And where to take it? Account ID for making payments
Restriction on editing contacts
There was a problem, I put the contact group, position and checkbox, whether he is an employee, into a separate block. I put a restriction on this ...