1b.app
Link copied -

List of related questions and answers «List of 2022 OneBox OS changes»

Categories
Category
2015899705 - Added the completion in the "Create a product from the process based on additive watering the product of the process"
For the "Create a product from a process based on additional watering to a process" added "Brand (name)" - allows you to transf...
2015899733 - Added change for additional watering of products in the process
For additional fields of products in the process with order/row type, a change was added to the customOrderproduct_XXX_short type - to shorten the ...
3 answer
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
02.06.2022, 16:54
OS desktop
1. I see they have added the ability to create additional desktops. But when I select + from the new table, it switches to 1b.app instead of select...
2015899416 - Added to the installation of additional fields
In the settings of the addendum field with the type of process adder, the following checkboxes are added: - shukati only processes, such as having ...
2015899430 - Added functionality for the import of goods
For the import of goods, it was added that the first hour of the file was loaded to the filter.
2015896177 - Updated in the "Export processes to Google Spreadsheets" section
Before the "Export of processes to Google Spreadsheets" section, the "Get the sheet id from the additional field of the process&quot...
2015898644 - Added global poshuku
For the global query, an adjustment was added for displaying the value of watering the contact and the process.
2015899088 - Change API added
Added to change in AP I{|$storageidManagerProcess|} - id of the storage in the process
2015897397 - Added an update to the department "Import of Goods Prom"
In the section "Import of Goods Prom" add the following: 1. Item from the surplus at the choice of the field for export; 2. Selection of ...
2015897859 - New filter added
Added the filter "Warehouse of vibrations in the products of the process" - to be found in the filters of the process.