1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015157148 - Improvement of the block for displaying information on holdings
The block "Information about the holding company of the client" has been improved in the interface of the contact card. The block will di...
2015147984 - Payment refund action in PrivatBank integration/payment in installments
The BP action “Payment in installments PrivatBank / Refund of payment” has been improved, which, when going to the stage, makes a request to return...
2015149148 - Refinement of actions for payment by installments PrivatBank, Monobank
For the BP actions “Payment in installments PrivatBank / Create payment” and “Payment in installments Monobank / Apply to the bank for payment in i...
2015163159 - Refinement of the process search block
For the product search block of the process interface, the checkbox “When searching for products with the "Show only goods in stock" sett...
2015168369 - Improvement of the Logging report
For the Logging report, the display of information by the API method of updating contact data has been improved.
2015146355 - Improving the import of messages from i2crm
Improved so that when importing messages with the automatic action “Turn Instagram Direct message (i2crm) into a process”, a file (image) with a li...
2015152062 - Improved integration with Asterisk
The following fields have been improved in the Asterisk integration settings: - if the client manager is not found - redirect the call to the speci...
2015149147 - Finalization of the refund when paying in installments / Monobank
Improved the action “Payment in installments Monobank / Refund, which allows you to make a refund when integrating with Monobank payment in install...
2015151580 - Improved display of processes on the Gantt chart
Now it is possible to see processes according to the color of the stage at which they are currently in the Gantt chart display method. To do this, ...
2015157198 - Improvement of the action “Automatically create a business process for customers depending on the amount of orders”
For the automatic action once per hour “Automatically create a business process for customers depending on the amount of orders”, the ability to us...