1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
8 replies
08.07.2021, 13:52
Prevent creation of new products when importing orders from outlet
Is it possible to add a setting to the action for importing orders from the outlet, which will, instead of creating a new product, if it does not f...
TTN not tracked
Hello, for some reason TTN is not tracked for some orders. The website says it's taken. And in the SRM - That the deadline has expired. Please ...
9 replies
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
08.07.2021, 12:54
finalize the product automation action "Send a request by api"
In the product automation action "Send a request via api", I ask you to improve the ability to unload the main category and additional ca...
10 replies
08.07.2021, 12:05
Integration with ERC
Earlier there was a question about integration with ERC https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/suppliers-and-prices/9086-ne-zagruzhaetsya-inf... ...
11 replies
08.07.2021, 11:30
Evaluation in the default filter settings for product categories
Good afternoon. In the Product Category settings, it is possible to add filters by default http://joxi.ru/1A5YMZpszv7wnA, you need to evaluate the ...
Need a list of IP addresses
Our security service needs the IP addresses of the OneBox mail servers with which the exchange of letters takes place, for the exchange settings
6 replies
CEO, owwa.com.ua
08.07.2021, 10:45
Updating product fields in the table when importing through the process products loading block
Good afternoon, you need to add a checkmark in the "Process Products Loading Block" settings "If the product is already in the proce...
6 replies
CEO, owwa.com.ua
08.07.2021, 10:20
Automation does not work: A contact was found with which there was no communication for more than N days
Good afternoon, In automatic actions once a minute, the action "A contact was detected with which there was no communication for more than N d...
1 answer
08.07.2021, 09:08
Please fix the bug when creating an order
I go to Orders. I click "Create a process", fill in the data and when saving an error - "An error occurred". Regardless of the ...
2 answer
08.07.2021, 08:23
Unloading goods (layout breaks)
The layout breaks if you choose a template, besides, the template cannot be deleted.