1b.app
Link copied -

The procedure does not work and the product table is not updated

For a long time, we have been refining the action: Apply a discount to the process depending on the contact groups that works on the procedure When editing the process.
Now we found that when adding a product by barcode, the procedure does not work and the discount is not applied, although the table is supposedly updated.
It turns out that any procedure that works when editing ignores the addition of a product through the barcode field. Please correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Now we found that when adding a product by barcode, the procedure does not work and the discount is not applied, although the table is supposedly updated.

In the terms of reference for this block, there was no indication of the need to implement the launch of procedures for editing the process, because in fact the process only recalculates the total amounts, which does not call the procedure. Actions are also called at the stage, which are specifically programmed to be launched when a process product is added.
I can suggest a revision in the barcode search block to launch process editing procedures after searching by the barcode and adding/updating the process (but only the product table will still be reloaded, not the entire process) - it will take 1 hour
02.08.2021, 16:29
Original comment available on version: ru

This is more of an oversight than a lack of guidance.
Adding a product is not editing the process? In procedure operation at editing is registered.
When changing the quantity of goods, the procedure is triggered, what's the difference? It's the same editing process.
Also, another discrepancy: when adding a product by entering a barcode directly into the product table and changing the quantity, the procedure works (namely after changing the quantity), and after adding through the barcode block, after changing the quantity, the procedure does not work . I am attaching the video.
02.08.2021, 17:46

This is more of an oversight than a lack of guidance.

It is your right to think so when you need it. With a return claim, another client may appear who does not need to launch procedures from this block.

Adding a product is not editing the process? In procedure operation at editing is registered.

In your mind, yes. In my (more architectural) - not always.

When changing the quantity of goods, the procedure is triggered, what's the difference? It's the same editing process.

In that it is specific at change in tables functionality of start of procedures is implemented. The functionality does not appear on its own, but is implemented according to the terms of reference.
In general, I added the launch of editing procedures to this block, in the hope that most of the clients will come in handy.
03.08.2021, 16:33

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
In general, I added the launch of editing procedures to this block, in the hope that most of the clients will come in handy.

The ending of your message was a pleasant surprise, it would always be so) many thanks for this - this is a really necessary feature.
06.08.2021, 18:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment