1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
03.12.2021, 15:32
Not enough licenses - sometimes this is the answer? ... what can it be?
{"status":"error","errors":["Not enough licenses!"]}
1 answer
03.12.2021, 15:18
Goods are not deducted from the warehouse
Order https://crm.mebelok.com/admin/customorder/realizatsiya-izdeliy/2125918/edit/ The product is in reserve, a subprocess has been created for it ...
5 replies
Personal license
03.12.2021, 15:13
Requested from the price list of the filter section "Universal product import (xml/json)" price , set in diї - , 1) Not only fіltry (...
18 replies
complete the action "Import orders from Rozetka Seller API"
- to configure "Fill in a delivery invoice in an existing process based on Rosette's waybill (provided that there is no delivery invoice i...
Configuring category description transfer
Good afternoon. Help set up the transfer "Category Description" from Boxing to Opencart. Goods are transferred by the action "Upload...
8 replies
03.12.2021, 12:02
Incorrectly handles the action Deny navigation depending on the fields
Good afternoon I added the action Deny navigation depending on the fields, and I check the discount (standard) field, but the action does not work....
3 answer
03.12.2021, 11:32
Product info not loading with Magento
https://farfor.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/307842/edit/ There is a product with this article in Magento This product has a price, category,...
2 answer
Lost the ability to customize buttons in access rights
The ability to configure buttons in access rights has disappeared, before a switch appeared when you hover the mouse over the button, but now the b...
3 answer
03.12.2021, 10:14
how to export selected (marked) contacts to excel
Hello. there is an option to export, but I don’t see an option how to export only the contacts marked with a bird ... is there such an option in th...
1 answer
03.12.2021, 10:06
Can't login to new box
Hello! Created test box zhiraf.1b.app. I can't go in. Password and username do not match. I enter everything without errors.