1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
You need to connect several integrations - evaluate
System Version - OS You need to connect several wayforapy integrations - now you can only 1 How many hours is this? You also need to immediately ev...
Export of warehouse balances to Google spreadsheets unloading of certain fields
Here https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/app/automatization/minute/edit/ is configured to unload leftovers from the warehouse. The action initially con...
3 answer
01.02.2022, 14:30
OS - Open procedures
Please add the ability to open the list of procedures from the stage action editor. It is strange that in this place the truncated menu. Thank you.
3 answer
01.02.2022, 14:16
OS - Mark all viewed
Often there are a lot of notifications and clicking on each one to mark all viewed is not very convenient. It happens that you only need to view th...
3 answer
incomplete display of payment fields
https://adapter.crm-onebox.com/20215/ if you open a payment from the process, the fields Client and Bank details do not display the information in ...
9 replies
For 1 product, 2 reservations are placed from this order.
In the BP "Corporate orders", at the stage "[To] Manufactured", author is set. action "Reserve process content in warehous...
5 replies
ПП
01.02.2022, 11:18
Pardoning the date and hour
In processes with fields of type "date and hour", the date and hour were changed to the text [cdatetime]. If I change this text manually ...
In the goods for orders, it is written in the text field "Available" in the Russian language, as a request, the word was written in Ukrainian. movi
In the goods for orders, it is written in the text field "Available" in the Russian language, as a request, the word was written in Ukrai...
When creating a document in xls, I create it like a document
When creating a document Photo1 in xls i create yogo as a document web page photo2 and show the pardon to the client when he wakes up photo3 Cher...
3 answer
BAAs Dev.
01.02.2022, 08:26
The universal import action stopped working again
From yesterday morning again stopped importing goods through the universal import action. This is not a single case, something needs to be done so ...