1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox email alerts not working

Hello colleagues!
Registered an account. Couldn't login. The system gave a lot of errors. Contacted support - redirected the question to the partner. Nothing can be done about this account.
Registered to a different address + a different phone number. Failed to pass verification. I contacted support and they sent verification codes. Passed in manual mode. It seems like everything - work. But no - no information comes about the actions in the account, I can not perform the import-export operation.
The system writes that everything is ok. Report sent. But I don't really get anything.
Messages are coming from the forum.
Please help me get back to normal.
Thank you!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
As a possible solution:
1. Go to the "Mail" application, in Other application settings and enter email in the required fields
2. If you are exporting a large array of Products, divide the export into 2 parts. And export in parts
3. To download the export file, you can go to the File Storage application and download the xls file directly from Box
09.05.2022, 11:07
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
And be sure to check your spam folder.

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
OneBox Integrator wrote:
As a possible solution:
1. Go to the "Mail" application, in Other application settings and enter email in the required fields
2. If you are exporting a large array of Products, divide the export into 2 parts. And export in parts
3. To download the export file, you can go to the File Storage application and download the xls file directly from Box
09.05.2022, 11:08
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

There is such a situation - I will register a mailbox and most likely yes, mail will be sent.
The problem arose in another functional:
I registered and could not write a message on the forum because I was not identified, and identification can only be done by receiving a code by mail and SMS, and sending by mail does not work, and password recovery also does not work. Oto admin sent the code with handles - and confirmed. Now you need to build mail for your account so that account notifications come.
That is, when I present the system to the client, I will follow the same path - through the system administrator ... This is ... strange at least. what about the user box to the password recovery system in the Onebox system as a whole? There is no such analogy on any service with which I worked, but I have been working since 1996 and with many :-)
14.05.2022, 21:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Babiy Alexander Fedorovich wrote:
I registered and could not write a message on the forum because I was not identified, and identification can only be done by receiving a code by mail and SMS, and sending by mail does not work, and password recovery also does not work. Oto admin sent the code with handles - and confirmed. Now you need to build mail for your account so that account notifications come.

for some reason your mail was on the black list, so the letters did not reach the site
I removed it, you can check now

Babiy Alexander Fedorovich wrote:
That is, when I present the system to the client, I will follow the same path - through the system administrator ... This is ... strange at least. what about the user box to the password recovery system in the Onebox system as a whole? There is no such analogy on any service with which I worked, but I have been working since 1996 and with many :-)

password recovery has nothing to do with mailboxes
16.05.2022, 23:38

Ustimenko Igor OneBox production OneBox CTO wrote:
for some reason your mail was on the black list, so the letters did not reach the site
I removed it, you can check now

password recovery has nothing to do with mailboxes

Igor, thank you very much!
The account recovery letter has arrived, which means that everything else should work as far as interaction with the mailbox is concerned.
Please also look at the mailing address ababiy@gmail.com - I used it for the very first time and neither I nor the Onebox partner could achieve regular registration and adding applets.
Thanks again for getting involved in solving the problem.
17.05.2022, 00:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment