1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
13.05.2022, 15:33
Do not have the ability to 2 moves on the essence of functional significance
Method of payment and delivery in the same order and in the Prompts and in Koshika in the template, I can’t correctly display the online store, swi...
6 replies
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
13.05.2022, 14:22
Correct the work diї
Having completed the file, having registered in the file an additional account in the option "Additionally calculate and record:" . The ...
2 answer
Output of process products by several conditions simultaneously ("Process products" block)
Good afternoon, there was a need for a block of process products to display products under several conditions at once. That is, there is no problem...
1 answer
13.05.2022, 11:06
How to install the "OLX" application?
Hello! Tell me, please, how can I install the "OLX" application in my box?
11 replies
12.05.2022, 19:09
Question about the operation of the action Copy the value of one additional. process fields to another add. process field
Good afternoon. The action is configured as follows , you need to add one more contact from another additional field in the field with the multili...
10 replies
No mail is sent
Hello! I cannot send a letter from BP. The integration is configured correctly. Thunderbird is configured in the same way. Everything works there. ...
5 replies
12.05.2022, 14:04
The delivery method from Rozetka is not transmitted
Hello. Delivery methods from the socket have ceased to be transmitted, although the address of the branch is transmitted. Here is the order https:/...
1 answer
12.05.2022, 10:44
Hide the button on the site
You need to hide one of the Installment buttons, or rather "Install online" from viewing on the site, you don’t need to delete it complet...
Negative balance for a product
Here is the order http://116.202.103.254/admin/customorder/dropshipping/62846/edit/ when we want to return the goods - we get an error how to solve?
8 replies
Personal license
11.05.2022, 19:52
Multiple users working with one process
Hello! Please advise how you can configure the prohibition of changes in the process, if another manager is already working with the same process. ...