1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
26.07.2022, 13:10
Payments enter the system without a date
Previously, payments entered the system with a time and date. Now the time is not displayed at all so there is no way to link the payment. A week ...
Synchronizing OneBox leftovers in OpenCart
Good afternoon! Tell me, what action can be used to transfer the balances of goods from several warehouses at once (in our case, from three) to Ope...
3 answer
26.07.2022, 10:10
Are product filters loaded from ERC
Hello. Can you please tell me if product filters are loaded with ERC?
1 answer
Друкарня "Друкарик"
25.07.2022, 21:25
Transition to OS. Integration of old boxed Boxu and gloomy Boxu OS
Good afternoon. We want to switch to a dark solution OS. At the same time we have two licenses on our server. Installed integrations: telephony Kyi...
Pictures from the promo are not pulled up
Good afternoon, please tell me why the pictures from OpenCart are not pulled up. Integration link: https://kiyservice.1b.app/app/opencart-1/ cron.p...
5 replies
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
25.07.2022, 18:50
Financial format of numbers at the special office
For example, the axis is here https://univer.1b.app/admin/shop/boxclient/2/interface/?groupid=5 for the field types "number with floating poin...
2 answer
25.07.2022, 17:40
Add app buttons
Please consider adding the function "disable the display of buttons for adding a new application", or even better, remove them in princip...
3 answer
25.07.2022, 17:28
Bug lists in Contacts
If you select a value from the list once and click the "save" checkbox on this field, then everything is ok. But if after that you open t...
6 replies
25.07.2022, 17:25
Interface
Please help with solving the problem. Unable to reset interface to default. The standard interface has 2 tabs. I'm trying to remove all interfa...
10 replies
25.07.2022, 17:13
non-clickable icons
application icons are not clicked or launched in the saunapro.1b.app onebox cabinet at the same time, in the next tab in the sptest2.1b.app office,...