1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
менеджер
27.01.2023, 11:54
What needs to be done to transfer the MVP system from one server to another with a change of IP address
The essence of the task is described in the topic That is, you need to transfer the OneBox MVP version (which is no longer supported) from one serv...
1 answer
27.01.2023, 11:42
Official explanation about VAT in Ukraine
Dear users and partners from Ukraine! On January 1, 2023, a special exemption for the abolition of VAT for IT companies operating in the domestic m...
2 answer
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
27.01.2023, 10:58
Problem: throws out from all Boxes
Good afternoon! The last time he starts to throw out from the Boxes. I go into the settings of the designer, automation, business processes immedia...
1 answer
27.01.2023, 09:23
Boxing, please help.
Colleagues, please help. I missed the payment for the domain on which the box sits. Paid. The domain is active. DNS settings are saved, but I can't...
2015962194 - Added new automatic OpenCart integration action
Added automatic action once per minute "Import customer inquiries from Opencart (UniShop2 module)".
2015960922 - The functionality of working with payments has been improved
Added settings: - when editing a payment "Set the payment client based on the link to the process when editing the payment"; - for copyin...
2 answer
26.01.2023, 18:23
Delete my profile completely and permanently
A big request to delete my account and all data from the onebox database, permanently and irrevocably. And please stop spamming your emails - it&#3...
1 answer
26.01.2023, 16:31
How to automate emails in the stage designer
It is necessary to submit e-mails in the constructor of stages for a certain process, tell me how to do it. And add ready-made e-mails via HTML - c...
5 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
26.01.2023, 11:52
Error Nova Poshta could not create a TTN
This is the error that pops up, screen 1260 This is the log it produces Please enter a valid phone number from the express invoice to show full inf...
LIqpay service commission
Good afternoon! We have configured integration with this service With OneBox, we issue payment links to customers Customers pay and payments immedi...